Beatrice’s strong sales and excellent negotiation skills stem from her earned MBA degrees in Finance and International Business and a lucrative career on Wall Street as a bond trader. Her international upbringing as well as her foreign language skills offer a unique service for an all-inclusive clientele.
Beatrice lives in Princeton with her husband and three teenagers who enjoy all it has to offer. Despite her busy schedule, Beatrice continually seeks opportunities to contribute to the community, holding leadership roles in educational and cultural organizations.
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award
- Platinum 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Gold 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011
- Silver 2004, 2009
- Bronze 2003, 2006
- Weichert Chairman of the Board Club – 2012-2015
- Weichert President’s Club – 2004-2005, 2007-2011
- Weichert Executives Club – 2003, 2006
- Weichert Regional Rookie of the Year – 2002
- Member of Mercer County Top Producers Association
- Member of Mercer County Board of Realtors, NJ
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Trend MLS, Garden State MLS and Middlesex MLS
- Fluent in Spanish and French
- 23-year New Jersey Resident
- Prior career in banking trading Emerging Market Eurobonds for Chase Manhattan Bank
- MBA in Finance and International Business, New York University
- BS in Computing Science and Accounting, Texas A&M University
- E-Pro Certified, 2006
- ABR Certified, 2006 – The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER’S AGENT Council (REBAC) of the National Association of REALTORS who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
- Relocation Specialist
- EcoBroker Certified, 2008 – EcoBroker Certified professionals help clients market properties with green features, save money, and live comfortably, through energy efficiency and environmentally-sensitive choices.
Tennis, biking, travelling; baseball, softball & basketball fan; community events.