Princeton Town Topics – Let’s Talk Real Estate – February 20, 2019
REASONS TO HIRE A REAL ESTATE AGENT…
1. Negotiations – buying and selling home is personal and can sometimes influence your negotiating skills. It is key to have a seasoned professional with a neutral view to facilitate the negotiations.
2. Matchmaking – there are times when an agent can make a match before a home comes to market. Beneficial to both sides, the seller does not have to market their home and the buyer does not have any competition.
3. Paperwork – a professionally prepared offer with proper documentation adds value to an offer.
4. Problem solving – in the event an inspection reveals the need for repairs to the property an agent can assist in the analysis of what is reasonable to ask for and have the transaction proceed.
5. They know the inventory and can show you homes that check the most boxes for your must have list.
6. Getting to the closing table is more likely as you have a second set of eyes on title, financing and contingencies written into a contract.
Hiring a trusted ally to help you through this process will serve you well and get you to your goal of that new home.