Beatriceâ€™s strong sales and excellent negotiation skills stem from her earned MBA degrees in Finance and International Business and a lucrative career on Wall Street as a bond trader. Her international upbringing as well as her foreign language skills offer a unique service for an all-inclusive clientele. Whether youâ€™re moving to, moving within or moving from Princeton, Beatrice is your best resource for real estate.Â Her professionalism, dedication and the added value of Weichert All-Under-One-Roof is your guarantee fort a stress-free home buying and selling experience.
- NJ REALTORSÂ® Circle of Excellence Award
- Platinum 2012-2021
- Gold 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011
- Silver 2004, 2009
- Bronze 2003, 2006
- Weichert Chairman of the Board Club – 2012-2021
- Weichert President’s Club – 2004-2005, 2007-2011
- Weichert Executives Club – 2003, 2006
- Weichert Regional Rookie of the Year – 2002
- Member of Mercer County Top Producers Association
- Member of CORE Board of Realtors, NJ
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Bright MLS, Garden State MLS and Middlesex MLS
- Fluent in Spanish and French
- 26-year New Jersey Resident
- Prior career in banking trading Emerging Market Eurobonds for Chase Manhattan Bank
- MBA in Finance and International Business, New York University
- BS in Computing Science and Accounting, Texas A&M University
- E-Pro Certified, 2006
- ABR Certified, 2006 – The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER’S AGENT Council (REBAC) of the National Association of REALTORS who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
- Relocation Specialist
- EcoBroker Certified, 2008 – EcoBroker Certified professionals help clients market properties with green features, save money, and live comfortably, through energy efficiency and environmentally-sensitive choices.
Tennis, biking, travelling; baseball, softball & basketball fan; community events.